🌴'TUG TRUCK AND PALMS' 8.3 x 11.7 (A4) MEDIUM ART PRINT LIMITED EDITION 50
8 .3 x 11.7 (A4) Art Print - Limited Edition 50
'TUG TRUCK AND PALMS'
"...One morning my family and I took the walking route to the beach...we passed the four palms, tall palms you see in the background, (in grey) then we came upon a forest, stumbled on a natural waterfall and arrived at Bath Beach. To date this experience is top on the list of adventures I experienced on the Island...."
This unique art print features a location on the bend of Sargent Street in St John, on the way to Bathsheba beach Barbados.
The composition features floating Heliconica, 🌴SB Iconic golden palms trees and the work in progress illustrations of creating the 'My Mona' image.
This print is part of a series of illustrations inspired by designer Shantell Bancroft's adventures in Barbados + her admiration for all things groovy and powerful about the 'Afro'. Colours: burnt orange, black, grey and gold.
FRAME NOT INCLUDED
- Tug Truck + Palms -Original Art by Shantell Bancroft 2015.
- This is an EPSON print. Printed in our North London studio on ice white beautiful archival cartridge paper.
- Paper size 8.3 x 11.7 (210 x 297mm)
- The paper is slightly textured so the image feels more like it was illustrated straight onto the paper rather than printed.
- Frame not included. The picture with the frame is just an example to kick start your imagination 😊
- Signed, numbered + dated by the artist .
- Certificate Of Authentication- This print will come with a small certificate of proof attached.
- Please allow 9 days for this item to be shipped.
- A4 210 × 297 mm
- Product Code: 1ASP3A4
PRINT OPTIONS- SIZES A4 A3 A2
SIGNED BY ARTIST - signed, dated + numbered by the artist in either on the front or back of the print.
GICLÉE (zhee-klay) - The French word "Giclee" is a feminine noun that means a spray or a spurt of liquid. The image has all the tonalities and hues of the original painting. Printed by a professional printer, on 308gsm Hahnemüle Photorag fine art paper, using archival inks. Print signed, dated + numbered by the artist in pencil either on the front or back of the print.
WHERE TO HANG THIS PRINT??
Hang this on your focus wall, hallway, bedroom any place where you wanna add a touch of personality. This print will align you, helping you to feel acknowledged, uplifted and loved. A perfect print for any contemporary, traditional home or studio.
PRINT INSPIRATION/ COLLECTION
This art print is part of a series of illustrations inspired by designer Shantell Bancroft's life-changing adventures on the West Indian Island of Barbados + her admiration for all things groovy and powerful about the 'Afro'. The style pays homage to the aesthetic of silk screen printing.
Would you like to see what inspires Shantell's designs + artwork? Great! Here is a video...
COPYRIGHTED - This print copyrighted. It is for your personal use only. Do not redistribute or resell.