🌴BATHSHEBA SUNSET GIANT TRI SILVER DANGLE WOODEN BEAD EARRINGS
All designer catwalk shows have a - Show Stopper - the final piece in the collection which is sent down the runway to shut it down! Designed to create awe, wonderment + drama. As a long-lasting memory- to be what everybody talks about and tells their friends. This is our Show Stopper. Hun, could this be yours for your next big thing??
- Each time the light catches the silver, these will bring a little sparkle to the neck + shoulders. Thin + lightweight for easy all day / all night wear. Perfect for framing short, shaved, updo hairstyles, or if you tend to wear your hair to one side - just exposing one ear.
- Awesome worn with high neck, V-neck, round neck and off the shoulder tops and dresses. Available in two grades of silver and two bead colour options- here in intense Sunset. Be prepared to turn heads!!
Beads are FSC beechwood- are lightly hand-painted in non-toxic Acrylic + hand varnished in our North London studio. These are handmade and may differ slightly from what is pictured. Over time the wood coming in contact with the natural oils in your skin will gently darken the tone.
These will arrive packaged in a recyclable gift box...for your delight :)
Size Approx : Length measured from top of fish hook -17.5cm / 175mm , width 5.5 cm / 55mm, bead 18mm
DO YOU HAVE SENSITIVE EARLOBES?
Available in different metal options:
Silver plated-is copper plated with non-tarnish silver. Sterling silver- is 92.5% pure silver, nickel free. Argentium Sterling silver- is 93.5% pure silver, 100% recycled silver, hypoallergenic.
- Argentium sterling silver w/ sunset wood bead
- Product Code: BASH/DNG03/BEACH/ASS
- Sterling silver w/ sunset wood bead
- Product Code: BASH/DNG03/BEACH/SS
The NEW Bathsheba Collection
Set to be released on June 18th 2019.The creation + construction of these new bold pieces have been documented over 12 months in detail by Shantell and posted to the 🌴TUT blog + on our Facebook group The Urban Tiger TRIBE for fans to follow along in the development. The collection is a blend of indigenous symbols used to communicate between the Tribes of The Caribbean, with Wing Chun Martial Art Geometry.