🌴 'MY MONA' SIGNED MATTED 12 X 10 GICLÈE ART PRINT Black Afro Hair Woman Christmas Kwanzaa Home Decor GIFTS
READY TO GIFT - MATTED GICLÈE! £44.99
''...before during and after developing this series of textile prints I was experiencing being homeless. Every day, was an emotion up hill struggle. Working on Mona would put me in a different, higher emotional state. Her eyes would follow me no matter where I was in my room. When it was finally time to name her, I thought to myself that she reminded me of the Mona Lisa, the way her mouth was a little crooked. Not obviously beautiful, yet strangely, comfortingly sensual. Nurturing and powerful. She is My Mona....yeah she reflects me (smile)''
Mona's crooked smile and warm gaze will be sure to perk you up as she greets you after a long day. :) A clean minimal graphic print, perfect to bring together miss matched colours in a room or personal space. She is a Caribbean Queen...West Indian Goddess, Kalinago Cheif ...Garifuna Priestess.
FRAME NOT INCLUDED
- Giclée printed in our North London studio, on beautiful ice white 200 gms acid-free; archival; heavyweight cartridge paper. This is an Epson inject print using Epson DURA Brite fade-resistant inks. Inks will not fade for 75 years + if kept away from direct sunlight. The paper is slightly textured so the image feels more like it was illustrated straight onto the paper rather than printed. All prints will have a small logo printed either in the corner or within the print. Frame not included. The picture with the frame is just an example to kick start your imagination :)
- 12x10 BLACK WINDOW MAT PRESENTATION - this print comes, attached with acid-free tape hinged to a backing board. The mat window is designed to distance the print from the glass to reduce direct sunlight hitting the image, which is known to speed up fading. Gilcèe prints look pretty amazing when matted. A great option if giving as a gift as it is ready to display as-is. Frame required for this is a 12 x 10 Colour may also vary from computer screen to actual print.
- Certificate Of Authentication- This print will come with a small certificate of proof attached.
- PACKAGED- This will be packaged in a beautiful clear cello acid-free sleeve, inside a rigid flat mailer.
- Please allow 3-5 days for this item to be shipped.
SIGNED BY ARTIST /W BLACK MAT This will be signed, dated by the artist in pencil either on the front or back of the giclée print. Where ever the artist decides is appropriate without spoiling the print. It will be attached to a black mount with backing, ready to gift. Signed raises the collectable value. Signed option will have a small logo printed on the corner.
- A4 Giclèe on 12 x10 Black Window Mat
- Product Code: 1ASP1A4/BMAT
WHERE TO HANG THIS ART PRINT?
Hang this on your focus wall, hallway, bedroom any place where you wanna add a touch of personality. This print will align you, helping you to feel acknowledged, uplifted and loved. A perfect print for any contemporary, traditional home or studio.
PRINT INSPIRATION/ COLLECTION
This art print is part of a series of illustrations inspired by designer Shantell Bancroft's life-changing adventures on the West Indian Island of Barbados + her admiration for all things groovy and powerful about the 'Afro'. The style pays homage to the aesthetic of silk screen printing.
Would you like to see what inspires Shantell's designs + artwork? Great! Here is a video...
COPYRIGHTED - This print copyrighted. It is for your personal use only. Do not redistribute or resell.