🌴HANGING HELICONIA 8.3 x 11.7 (A4) MEDIUM LIMITED EDITION ART PRINT
8.3 x 11.7 (A4) LIMITED EDITION
Would you like to see what inspires Shantell's designs + artwork? Great! Here is a video.
This botanical composition features large and small overlapping floating exotic Heliconia in burnt orange, black, and gold. 'My Mona' is relaxed hovering under and over the plants and peeps out from her hiding spot in the corner of the illustration. This is available in two large print sizes.
FRAME NOT INCLUDED
- LIMITED EDITION OF 300 SIZE A4 .Original illustration from the 1st Art Series 2015. Unsigned.
- A digital logo may be printed in the corner of the print. Rough edge on one side where the paper was divided. With a white border.
- Epson inkjet print. Printed in our North London studio, on beautiful ice white 200 gms acid-free, archival, heavyweight cartridge paper. Paper size 8.3 x 11.7 (297 x 210 mm). The paper is slightly textured so the image feels more like it was illustrated straight onto the paper rather than printed. Frame not included. The picture with the frame is just an example to kick start your imagination :)
- Colour may also vary from computer screen to actual print.
- Certificate Of Authentication- This print will come with a small certificate of proof attached.
- Made to order.Please allow 7 days for this item to be shipped.
SIGNED BY ARTIST- signed, dated by the artist in pencil either on the front or back of the print.
GICLÉE (zhee-klay) - The French word "Giclee" is a feminine noun that means a spray or a spurt of liquid. The image has all the tonalities and hues of the original painting. Printed by a professional printer, on 308gsm Hahnemüle Photorag fine art paper, using archival inks. Print signed, dated + numbered by the artist in pencil either on the front or back of the print.
PRINT OPTIONS- signed, dated by the artist in pencil either on the front or back of the giclée print. This will have a small logo printed on the corner or discretely within the print.
- A4 210 × 297mm
- Product Code: 1ASP2A4
WHERE TO HANG THIS ART?
Hang this on your focus wall, kids room or conservatory. Place this in a space where you wanna bring nature inside. This print will align you, it will help to bring about balance and harmony. Perfect for any contemporary, traditional home or studio.
PRINT INSPIRATION/ COLLECTION
This art print is part of a series of illustrations inspired by designer Shantell Bancroft's adventures on the West Indian Island of Barbados + her admiration for all things groovy and powerful about the 'Afro'.
COPYRIGHTED - This print copyrighted. It is for your personal use only. Do not redistribute or resell.