🌴 'HANGING HELICONIA' SIGNED MATTED 12 X 10 GICLÈE ART PRINT BOTANICAL Black Afro Hair Woman Christmas Kwanzaa Home Decor GIFTS
READY TO GIFT - MATTED GICLÈE! £44.99
"Whilst on a trip to Barbados my family and I visited the Botanical Gardens. I was struck with happiness as I turned a corner and saw hundreds of these Heliconia hanging gracefully in front of me. It was at that moment I realized..."
This botanical composition features large and small overlapping floating exotic Heliconia in burnt orange, black and gold. 'My Mona' is relaxed hovering under and over the plants and peeps out from her hiding spot in the corner of the illustration.
FRAME NOT INCLUDED
- Giclée printed in our North London studio, on beautiful ice white 200 gms acid-free; archival; heavyweight cartridge paper. This is an Epson inject print using Epson DURA Brite fade-resistant inks. Inks will not fade for 75 years + if kept away from direct sunlight. The paper is slightly textured so the image feels more like it was illustrated straight onto the paper rather than printed. All prints will have a small logo printed either in the corner or within the print. Frame not included. The picture with the frame is just an example to kick start your imagination 😊
- 12x10 BLACK WINDOW MAT PRESENTATION - this print comes, attached with acid-free tape hinged to a backing board. The window mat is designed to distance the print from the glass to reduce direct sunlight hitting the image, which is known to speed up fading. Gilcèe prints look pretty amazing when matted. A great option if giving as a gift as it is ready to display as-is. Frame required for this is a 12 x 10 Colour may also vary from computer screen to actual print.
- Certificate Of Authentication- This print will come with a small certificate of proof attached.
- PACKAGED- This will be packaged in a beautiful clear cello acid-free sleeve, inside a rigid flat mailer.
- Please allow 3-5 days for this item to be shipped.
SIGNED BY ARTIST /W BLACK MAT This will be signed, dated by the artist in pencil either on the front or back of the giclée print. Where ever the artist decides is appropriate without spoiling the print. It will be attached to a black mount with backing, ready to gift. Signed raises the collectable value. Signed option will have a small logo printed on the corner.
- A4 Giclèe on 12 x10 Matted Black
- Product Code: 1ASP2A4/BMAT
WHERE TO HANG THIS ART PRINT?
Hang this on your focus wall, hallway, bedroom any place where you wanna add a touch of personality. This print will align you, helping you to feel acknowledged, uplifted and loved. A perfect print for any contemporary, traditional home or studio.
PRINT INSPIRATION/ COLLECTION
This art print is part of a series of illustrations inspired by designer Shantell Bancroft's life-changing adventures on the West Indian Island of Barbados + her admiration for all things groovy and powerful about the 'Afro'. The style pays homage to the aesthetic of silk screen printing.
Would you like to see what inspires Shantell's designs + artwork? Great! Here is a video...
COPYRIGHTED - This print copyrighted. It is for your personal use only. Do not redistribute or resell.