🌴 'DON'T FEAR SHAME ' SCRIPT 8 x 5 (A5) X2 MINI PRINTS LIMITED EDITION
8 X 5 (A5) x 2 Art Prints- £33.00 LIMITED EDITION
'DON'T FEAR SHAME'
''Yes, that is my bum. I added the pencil illustration after I wrote the script to emphasize the meaning. Putting your work, yourself out there, for the world to monitor and have a front-row seat on your failures is like having your bare bum on show in a crowded room. It's a very vulnerable experience. Shame, of not achieving the kind of success that I knew I was capable of, has been damming on my ability to validate my efforts and feel truly satisfied within. Shame of not hitting great heights, keeping up with the success of my peers, stopped me in my tracks on partaking on things that I wanted to be doing....because repeated failure, created repeated feelings of shame. The daily paintings helped, to rewire this negative way of thinking, on this day... day 74 the shift in my thinking was so intense. This represents my release of years upon years of self-criticism, and doubt. Let your bum hang out, don't fear the potential shame, that might be felt, later on, having done it ''
This print is only available in a set of two. One to keep, one to gift. This permission, to feel ease, around what we want in this life, must be shared, so we can remind ourselves that shame, is not the reason why, we shouldn't make that shift, move, change, leap, jump in our lives.
Print Colours: deep black, grey. Enjoy.
Small prints make an awesome-sauce gift because their size is easy for the receiver to find a place to display them. Especially if they don't' have a lot of wall space. Think about how the receiver could display + enjoy this print each day. Such as in a work cubical, studio, bedside table or on top of the loo, as a bit of bathroom glam 😊
FRAME NOT INCLUDED
- LIMITED EDITION OF 80 SIZE A5 . Day 74 'Don't Fear Shame' Ink, Graphite pencil. ' Original illustration from the #TUTMission100 series 2015. Unsigned.
- A digital logo may be printed in the corner of the print. Rough edge on one side where the paper was divided. With a white border.
- Epson inkjet print. Printed in our North London studio, on beautiful ice white 200 gms acid-free, archival, heavyweight cartridge paper. Paper size 8 x 5 (148 x 210 mm). The paper is slightly textured so the image feels more like it was illustrated straight onto the paper rather than printed. Frame not included. The picture with the frame is just an example to kick start your imagination :)
- Colour may also vary from computer screen to actual print.
- Certificate Of Authentication- This print will come with a small certificate of proof attached.
- Please allow 7 days for this item to be shipped.
SIGNED BY ARTIST -will be signed, dated + numbered by the artist in pencil either on the front or back of the giclée print.
GICLÉE (zhee-klay) - The French word "Giclee" is a feminine noun that means a spray or a spurt of liquid. The image has all the tonalities and hues of the original painting. Printed by a professional printer, on 308gsm Hahnemüle Photorag fine art paper, using archival inks. Print signed, dated + numbered by the artist in pencil either on the front or back of the print.
- A5 148 x 210 mm
- Product Code: TUTSHAMEA5/X2
PRINT INSPIRATION/ COLLECTION
This art print is part of a series of 100 daily illustrations inspired by Shantell's desire to rewire a negative mindset which for years had her seeking approval and validation from others.
COPYRIGHTED - This print copyrighted. It is for your personal use only. Do not redistribute or resell.
Would you like to see what inspires Shantell's designs + artwork? Great! Here is a video...
Four months of daily drawing/painting done. The final piece on the 100th day of the TUTMission.
All 100 drawings and paintings..