🌴MY MONA A2, A3 SUPA LARGE LIMITED EDITION ART PRINT
16 x 23 (A2) LIMITED EDITION
''...working on Mona would put me in a different, higher emotional state. Her eyes would follow me no matter where I was in my room. When it was finally time to name her, I thought to myself that she reminded me of the Mona Lisa, the way her mouth was a little crooked. Not obviously beautiful, yet strangely, comfortingly sensual. Nurturing + powerful...'
Mona's crooked smile and warm gaze will be sure to perk you up as she greets you after a long day. :) A clean minimal graphic print, perfect to bring together miss matched colours in a room or personal space. She is a Caribbean Queen...West Indian Goddess, Kalinago Cheif ...Garifuna Priestess.
FRAME NOT INCLUDED
- LIMITED EDITION OF 50 SIZE A3 .Original illustration from the 1st Art Series 2015. Unsigned.
- Rough edge on one side where the paper was divided. With a white border.
- Giclèe print.Printed by a professional printer, on 308gsm Hahnemüle Photorag fine art paper, using archival inks.
- Paper size 16.5 x 23.4 (420 x 594mm).The paper is slightly textured so the image feels more like it was illustrated straight onto the paper rather than printed. Frame not included. The picture with the frame is just an example to kick start your imagination 😊
- Colour may also vary from computer screen to actual print.
- Certificate Of Authentication- This print will come with a small certificate of proof attached.
- Made to order.Please allow 9 days for this item to be shipped.
SIGNED BY ARTIST- signed, dated by the artist in pencil either on the front or back of the print.
GICLÉE (zhee-klay) - The French word "Giclee" is a feminine noun that means a spray or a spurt of liquid. The image has all the tonalities and hues of the original painting. Printed by a professional printer, on 308gsm Hahnemüle Photorag fine art paper, using archival inks. Print signed, dated + numbered by the artist in pencil either on the front or back of the print.
- A2 420 x 594mm
- Product Code: 1ASP1GPA2
WHERE TO HANG THIS ART PRINT?
Hang this on your focus wall, hallway, bedroom any place where you wanna add a touch of personality. This print will align you, helping you to feel acknowledged, uplifted and loved. A perfect print for any contemporary, traditional home or studio.
PRINT INSPIRATION/ COLLECTION
This art print is part of a series of illustrations inspired by designer Shantell Bancroft's life-changing adventures on the West Indian Island of Barbados + her admiration for all things groovy and powerful about the 'Afro'. The style pays homage to the aesthetic of silk screen printing.
Would you like to see what inspires Shantell's designs + artwork? Great! Here is a video...
COPYRIGHTED - This print copyrighted. It is for your personal use only. Do not redistribute or resell.