🌴 MONA HOT PINK 8.3 x 11.7 (A4) MEDIUM ART PRINT LIMITED EDITION
8.3 X 11.7 Signed £25.00 LIMITED EDITION 50
''I like to take a moment, to take a 'time out' in the corner to rebuild and observe.''
Mona peeps out of the corner, her Afro peeps out of the opposite corner. Developed from the popular print 'Hidden Mona'. A clean minimal graphic print, perfect to bring together miss matched colours in a room or personal space. Colours: variants of orange + fuchsia. This a perfect gift for the introvert in your life.
FRAME NOT INCLUDED
- LIMITED EDITION OF 50 SIZE A4 (210 × 297mm)
- Printed in our North London studio, on beautiful ice white 200 gms acid-free; archival; heavyweight cartridge paper. With a white border. PAPER SIZE A4.
- This is an Epson inject print
- The paper is slightly textured so the image feels more like it was illustrated straight onto the paper rather than printed.
- Prints may have a small logo printed either in the corner or within the print. Frame not included. The picture with the frame is just an example to kick start your imagination :)
- Colour may also vary from computer screen to actual print.
- Certificate Of Authentication- This print will come with a small certificate of proof attached.
- Please allow 7 days for this item to be shipped.
PRINT OPTIONS- signed, numbered + dated by the artist in pencil either on the front or back of the giclée print. Where ever the artist decides is appropriate without spoiling the print. This will have a small logo printed in the corner.
COPYRIGHTED - This print copyrighted. It is for your personal use only. Do not redistribute or resell.
- A4 210 x 297mm
- Product Code: 1ASPINKMA4
WHERE TO HANG THIS ART PRINT?
Hang this on your focus wall, hallway, bedroom any place where you wanna add a touch of personality. This print will align you, helping you to feel acknowledged, uplifted and loved. A perfect print for any contemporary, traditional home or studio.
PRINT INSPIRATION/ COLLECTION
This art print is part of a series of illustrations inspired by designer Shantell Bancroft's life-changing adventures on the West Indian Island of Barbados + her admiration for all things groovy and powerful about the 'Afro'. The style pays homage to the aesthetic of silk screen printing.
Would you like to see what inspires Shantell's designs + artwork? Great! Here is a video...