🌴 'CARIBBEAN BLUE ' WATERCOLOUR A3 SUPA LARGE ART PRINT LIMITED EDITION 50
11.7 X 16.5 A3 LIMITED EDITION 50
''I had Enya's Caribbean Blue playing on repeat. I wanted to experiment with the colour orange, as well as layering multiple images. I took inspiration from my adventures in Barbados. With Enya in my ears, I let loose....turning the paper round as I painted.''
It will take you some time to find all the hidden details in this print. Heliconias, drift over, My Mona. with energetic inky splashes. This image was created to be hung any way up you, please. Landscape or portrait it works. Print Colours: deep oranges, blues, oranges + browns + light shimmery golds. Enjoy.
An statement art prints is the easiest way to stamp your creative side into your special space.😊
FRAME NOT INCLUDED
- Caribbean Blue , oroginal art by Shantell Bancroft. LIMITED EDITION OF 50 SIZE A3 .
- Digital print- features 'My Mona', overlayed with Watercolour, Ink. 'Day 015 Caribben Blue'. Original illustration from the #TUTMission100 series 2015. Unsigned.
- A digital logo may be printed in the corner of the print. Rough edge on one side where the paper was divided. With a white border.
- GICLÈE print.
- Paper size 11.7 x 16.5 (297 x 420mm). The paper is slightly textured so the image feels more like it was illustrated straight onto the paper rather than printed. Frame not included. The picture with the frame is just an example to kick start your imagination 😊
- Colour may also vary from computer screen to actual print.
- Certificate Of Authentication- This print will come with a small certificate of proof attached.
- Please allow 9 days for this item to be shipped.
SIGNED BY ARTIST - signed, dated + numbered by the artist either on the front or back of the print.
GICLÉE (zhee-klay) - The French word "Giclee" is a feminine noun that means a spray or a spurt of liquid. The image has all the tonalities and hues of the original painting. Printed by a professional printer, on 308gsm Hahnemüle Photorag fine art paper, using archival inks. Print signed, dated + numbered by the artist in pencil either on the front or back of the print.
Epson Print. Printed in our North London studio on beautiful ice white archival cartridge paper.
- A3 297 x 420mm
- Product Code: TUTCBLUEA3GP
WHERE TO HANG THIS ART PRINT?
Hang this on your focus wall, hallway, bedroom any place where you wanna add a touch of personality. This print will align you, helping you to feel acknowledged, uplifted and loved. A perfect print for any contemporary, traditional home or studio.
PRINT INSPIRATION/ COLLECTION
This art print is part of a series of 100 daily illustrations inspired by Shantell's desire to rewire a negative mindset which for years had her seeking approval and validation from others.
COPYRIGHTED - This print copyrighted. It is for your personal use only. Do not redistribute or resell.
Would you like to see what inspires Shantell's designs + artwork? Great! Here is a video...
Four months of daily drawing/painting done. The final piece on the 100th day of the TUTMission.
All 100 drawings and paintings..