🌴HANGING HELICONIA Giclèe A4 Art Print Black Afro Hair Woman Botanical Christmas Kwanzaa Home Decor GIFTS
A4 Giclèe Art Print - £29.99
"Whilst on a trip to Barbados my family and I visited the Botanical Gardens. I was struck with happiness as I turned a corner and saw hundreds of these Heliconia hanging gracefully in front of me. It was at that moment I realized..."
This botanical composition features large and small overlapping floating exotic Heliconia in burnt orange, black and gold. 'My Mona' is relaxed hovering under and over the plants and peeps out from her hiding spot in the corner of the illustration.
FRAME NOT INCLUDED
- Giclée printed in our North London studio, on beautiful ice white 200 gms acid-free; archival; heavyweight cartridge paper. This is an Epson inject print using Epson DURA Brite fade-resistant inks. Inks will not fade for 75 years + if kept away from direct sunlight. The paper is slightly textured so the image feels more like it was illustrated straight onto the paper rather than printed. All prints will have a small logo printed either in the corner or within the print. Frame not included. The picture with the frame is just an example to kick start your imagination 😊
- Paper size A4 . Colour may also vary from computer screen to actual print.
- Certificate Of Authentication- This print will come with a small certificate of proof attached.
- PACKAGED- This will be packaged in a beautiful clear cello acid-free sleeve, inside a rigid flat mailer.
- Please allow 3-5 days for this item to be shipped.
UNSIGNED - This will be dated by the artist in pencil either on the front or back of the giclée print. Where ever the artist decides is appropriate without spoiling the print. Unsigned lowers the collectable value. Unsigned option will have a small logo printed on the corner.
SIGNED BY ARTIST +£10.00 - will be signed, dated by the artist in pencil either on the front or back of the giclée print. Signed raises the collectable value. Signed option will have a small logo printed on the corner.
- A4 Giclèe Print
- Product Code: 1ASP2A4
WHERE TO HANG THIS ART PRINT?
Hang this on your focus wall, hallway, bedroom any place where you wanna add a touch of personality. This print will align you, helping you to feel acknowledged, uplifted and loved. A perfect print for any contemporary, traditional home or studio.
PRINT INSPIRATION/ COLLECTION
This art print is part of a series of illustrations inspired by designer Shantell Bancroft's life-changing adventures on the West Indian Island of Barbados + her admiration for all things groovy and powerful about the 'Afro'. The style pays homage to the aesthetic of silk screen printing.
Would you like to see what inspires Shantell's designs + artwork? Great! Here is a video...
COPYRIGHTED - This print copyrighted. It is for your personal use only. Do not redistribute or resell.